Friday, May 27, 2016

A Disney tribute to my mother-in-law...

I don't usually like to post personal photos on this blog however, this post is an exception as I want to give a shout out to my amazingly strong and determined mother-in-law. She found out a little over a year ago that she had breast cancer and she immediately began aggressive treatment. She's a hair dresser and works in her own salon as well as teaches at a community college so when she lost her hair it was a pretty difficult experience that I can't even begin to imagine. Her hair is her staple. Recently, she has enough hair back that she's comfortable not wearing a wig anymore and although she doesn't love it, I think she looks amazing and is glowing. We're so thankful for her life and being able to celebrate that she is cancer free. We went to Disney World with her to celebrate and the last night there we enjoyed the Polynesian Luau which was a perfect ending to a perfect vacation. 

Here is a photo of my husband and his mother with smiles of thankfulness. 
 Here are a couple photos of me and my family...so much to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment