Friday, May 13, 2016

SeniorBeauty

I love taking senior photos as I get to use lots of creativity and don't have the short time frame that I normally do with toddlers and infants. Seniors usually enjoy their sessions and have lots of fun getting to show their personalities. Sometimes they bring their parents, sometimes they bring a friend, sometimes they like to have their sessions with just me. Whatever their preference, I try to make them as comfortable as I can and take my time so they know my goal is to capture their true personality through a lens. I have several seniors coming up this summer and I'm super excited to work with these young adults. They all have so much to look forward to with their entire lives ahead of them. I love seeing the excitement on their faces as they get ready to close the high school chapter. 

This gorgeous young lady plays lacrosse for Ravenwood so her schedule is super busy and we finally found a nice weekend to take her photos. She brought along her mother and a friend for support and I loved seeing her beautiful smile shine. She is beautiful on the inside and out and I can't wait to see what she will accomplish! Thanks so much Mariah for letting me capture these gorgeous photos of you! You are bound for great things and I can't wait to hear about your successes! 







No comments:

Post a Comment