Friday, June 3, 2016

Sydney is ONE!

I met this precious baby girl a year ago when I first started photographing her during her newborn session. That session was smooth sailing and she slept the entire time without a peep allowing me to capture the most amazing newborn photos! Since then, she doesn't tend to love the camera and it takes lots of singing, tickling, getting older brothers to help out to make her smile. We about called it quits this session but then managed to capture some adorable photos of her smiling at the very end. However, when the cake came out, she was DONE! Her momma is so patient and one of the kindest people I know who has allowed me to work with her sweet baby girl for this past year without giving up on me! Here are a few of my favorites from her one year session...








No comments:

Post a Comment