Friday, April 29, 2016

Toddler: Little Vel

This cutie is my stunning niece. I can sincerely say she's one of the most beautiful babies and now toddlers who I have ever seen! She doesn't get to see me very often and we have to start over getting her used to me every time, so this session she and her mommy (and nanny) came to visit for a long weekend of shopping and photos. We thought it was going to rain, so we weren't sure when we would squeeze in a session outdoors, but luckily it didn't rain us out. Her mamma is expecting her second child and didn't know the gender yet. We took photos for both boy and girl gender reveal so she could use either one when she did find out. Her appointment was the Friday after she left my house and she posted the below pic to reveal it's a boy! We're all over the moon for them and can't wait to meet baby boy Hall. 

I wanted to do something unique for the reveal as most of the balloon, lollypop, painting type pics are overdone. I came up with the umbrella idea although I didn't realize it would be tough for Vel to hold up the umbrella! Either way with her Hunter rain boots and little umbrellas, I thought they were adorable! 

 Spring had just arrived and the trees were in full bloom of gorgeous flowers all over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment