Friday, April 22, 2016

9 Months: Baby Sydney

I have been photographing this little princess since she was born and we are on her 9 month pics already! Time has flown by this past year and I can't believe she's already almost a year now that I'm posting this. Her mamma is a friend of mine and owns an AMAZING cooking company, Summers Sweet Shoppe. She makes custom cookies which not only look amazing but they also taste amazing! I will post some pics of her work to follow. Little Sydney makes me work pretty darn hard for a smile and usually we have a tough time getting our sessions timed around naps, pre-school pick-up, etc to get her on her best time of the day. Finally during her 9 month session we were able to capture a few smiling images and I believe we will be on a roll from here on out! I'm already planning some ideas for her one year shoot! I can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment