Monday, December 5, 2011

Trying to catch up...

So I am SOOOO behind on blogging! I am so sorry to all of my followers for my lack of participation in this blog, however I do have good excuse:) Being too busy is usually a good excuse in the photography world and we all know that this is notoriously the busiest season of all in photography. Throw a few travelling sessions in there and some newborns, sick kiddos, Thanksgiving with unexpected travels, building a new house...and you get busy X 100! So, needless to say, I will do my best to catch up on this blog with some of my favorites from the last few weeks...


To start off...I flew to Kansas City a few weeks ago to photograph this beautiful little angel in her newborn sweetness! She is absolutely amazing in every way possible. I spent 2 days photographing her in her home and we had so much fun! Her momma and I are friends so I stayed at their home and just set up a few studio spots in their house. We got TONS of awesome shots and I wish I could share them all, but there are just way too many for that! Here are just a couple....Welcome to the world Miss K!!




I always LOVE getting the newborn grin...we all know what's usually happening when we see a smile this little:)


No comments:

Post a Comment