Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tennessee Babies

I had the pleasure of meeting this gorgeous baby last week and I had to quickly turn my office into a studio for her session. For those of you who don't know, I am living in a temporary house until my house gets built so I don't have a studio set up. Our rental house is for sale so we have to have it 'show ready' at all times, therefore I cannot have my normal studio set up. Anyhow, I pulled everything out of the boxes one last time before the big move in a couple days for this gorgeous little girl. Her mom was so sweet and patient and she slept the entire time letting me have all kinds of fun! Here are just a few of my favorites! I just got this new hat from a local lady at a Christmas festival in Franklin. It's super cute for pics!!




And of course most of my headbands come from my amazing, talented cousin, Jennifer with Punky Bear Couture. She has an etsy shop if you're interested in adorable headbands in all sizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment