Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PRECIOUS!

I had the pleasure of flying to Houston a couple weeks ago after 2 of my friends had and adopted babies. Both of them-girls-and both of them the cutest and sweetest girls ever! I brought an entire suitcase for just these newborn photos and spent some time at each of their houses just having all kinds of fun. Fortunately these sessions were inside as it was 106 degrees on the Saturday I was there for my outdoor sessions. Those were a bit toasty and steamy. I will post those sessions in the next few days. For now, please enjoy this precious little angel! I am so happy for this family and was so excited the timing worked out that I got to take her newborn photos while I was in town!







These headbands were designed and created by PunkyBear Couture. She has a shop on Etsy and does fantastic work. Here is her Etsy link if you want any headbands.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/punkybear

No comments:

Post a Comment