Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catching Up!

So it's been 2 weeks since my last update and I am so far behind! I have been travelling with my family, so I partially have an excuse:) Anyhow, I have some great sessions to post on from August and September. I am getting ready to create my Christmas card templates for this season as well as organize my first mini sessions in Nashville. I will be travelling back to Houston for a mini session in November so I am super excited for that and to see all of my clients in Houston! Yeah...so much to look forward to in the upcoming months!!


Here is a peak at an absolutely gorgeous family who I shot at their home. On my way there it was POURING down rain and I thought I was going to have to cancel. One of the couples here lives in Denver so it was going to be VERY difficult to get them together again for a session. So, we took some indoor shots in the dark living room...with flash (which I HATE:), and then miraculously the sun came out and we got a few awesome shots outside at the end! I was so happy it stopped raining!!! They turned out great and we had lots of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment