Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where have I been?

Hi to all of my Studio S followers! I appologize for my slack in posting over the past month and half! This has been a super busy holiday season and I haven't found the time to keep my blog up to date. I want to thank everyone who participated in this year's holiday sessions and I hope you have all enjoyed your photos and sharing them with your loved ones.

Next order of business: I am currently in the third trimester of my pregnancy. I have been depriving myself and family of time over the past few weeks and my doctor has given me instructions to take it easy from this point forward to avoid an early delivery. Having said that, I will no longer be accepting appointments for any sessions except newborn sessions (newborn is considered within the first 2 weeks of life) from now until the middle of February. If you have a package with me, you will have to wait until then to have your next session full-filled or call for availability. Feel free to book your early spring photos anytime and weekend sessions will be extremely limited thus booking up quickly!

Thanks so much for your support and I look foward to working with you again soon! Have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment