Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Mini Sessions 2010

This year's holiday mini sessions filled up very quickly and kept me very busy as a 7 1/2 month pregnant photographer chasing children in the woods and getting the best shots I could in a short amount of time. Mini sessions are always challenging because they are only 15-20 minutes and thus they limit the amount of time that children have to warm up to me and get the best shots possible! I was very pleased with the way things turned out this year from the weather, to lighting, to background, to all participants for being so patient and willing to try what I asked of them! Thanks so much to everyone who participated and I have enjoyed seeing my photos on your holiday cards this year! These are just a few of the pics from the mini sessions...I tried to pick different pics that expressed each family's personality.








No comments:

Post a Comment