Sunday, March 7, 2010

Carter

I have been out of town for a week in Indiana visiting family again and I was fortunate enough to be able to see some of my friends and family. My good friend Farrah had baby Carter 2 months ago and I wasn't able to take his newborn pics, so we took some 2 month pics of him while I was visiting. He is so adorable and he was an angel the entire time! He was bright eyed and in awe at either me or my camera and couldn't stop staring! His big brother, Austin, came home from school and jumped in a couple pics just as he fell asleep.
I made this hat for Easter for my newborns so we had to test it out...he looked so cute!
And I even got some smiles and coos!
I also just got this stork thing to use in newborn pics and it's one of my new favorite props!
I think he's waving and saying "what's up" Lastly, Carter's daddy works in the racing world and this helmet has a special meaning to their family so we wanted to get some pics with it. He's smiling in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment