Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Beautiful Baby Girl!!

I met this little one's mommy for maternity pics and I had so much fun photographing her and her husband. They are such a sweet family and I am so priveledged to take their newborn daughter's pics as well! She was so perfect (I have been so lucky this week with good babies!) and she posed like a natural model! Here are a few of my favorites...
The above bracelet is her birth stone that her mommy was wearing...





So the below pic is one of my all time favorite pics...how sweet is this??
Jessica's mom came for the photo shoot, so we got some 3 generation pics of them since this is the first grandchild of their precious family!
Thank you guys so much for trusting me with your beautiful daughter and letting me capture these priceless memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment