Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweetness in TN

I am so thankful that this family found me in their search for a newborn photographer! They were so much fun to work with and just the sweetest couple ever! Their handsome little boy was such a joy to work with as well and let me do all kinds of fun portraits of him! Thanks so much to Mr. and Mrs. O and I hope you enjoy these images as much as I am!

 The one below is my all time favorite daddy/son pic! I just love it!!
 I used to make collages for all of my clients and got out of the habit of doing them. I am going to make an effort to do them for all of my clients from now on and here are just a few that I made for this fam...

 And another one...
 And one last one...this one isn't as original, but many people like these to capture all the little baby parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment