Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And He's ONE!

I recently met this family while I was in Houston on my last visit. His mommy really wanted some shots of him and his dog. I have never owned a pet in my life, so I wouldn't consider myself 'good' with animals. I know that I am in the vast minority when it comes to that, but that doesn't mean I dislike pets. I always welcome families to bring along their pets for a family photo shoot if they want them in the photos. I just hope that it is understood I have NO talent for making a pet smile for the camera:) In this case, the dog weighed twice my weight, so I was a bit intimidated:) He was SO well behaved and despite the miserable heat, we got some fantastic shots!


This session will go on record as the hottest session I have ever done breaking the thermometer at a whopping 106 degrees outside. Ouch! What troopers! Normally, I wouldn't have done a session in these conditions, but I was only in town for that day for sessions. It was worth it to get such great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment