Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby Cruz has arrived!

I had the pleasure of photographing this angel a couple of weeks ago in Memphis, TN. His mother is a dear friend of mine and I have been looking forward to meeting him for 9 months:) He was absolutely perfect in every possible way! I had so much fun and his photos turned out beautiful! I had so many to choose from so it was very difficult to pick just a few for this post, but here are a few that I love! His mommy and daddy met in New Orleans and are avid Saints fans, so I had to bring my N.O. gear! Don't worry I'm still a Colts fan through and through...but I try to accommodate my friends and clients as best as I can with my props:)






His big sis is so proud and was such a doll for these photos! Most toddler siblings don't cooperate as well as she did and I couldn't have asked for a better model!



Thanks Brooks family for starting my Tennessee journey! I look forward to more to come now that I am finally settled here in southern Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment