Saturday, May 15, 2010

One Month Old!

I started a new package called "The Special Ones," for those interested in capturing their little ones at one day, one week, one month, and one year old. This little angel just finished her third session at one month old. She is just as precious as the day she was born and I can't get enough of her! Lillian has already grown so much and I look forward to watching her grow throughout the years to come! Here are a few of my favorite pics from our latest session. She slept through all of it again and is becoming a professional model already! Pure beauty!!!

The above pic goes along with our "Special Ones" theme. I got her a cupcake from the "Cupcake Cafe" for each session and I will be designing a collage after the last session with pictures from each session. It's going to be so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment