Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lillian

One of my best friends had her second baby, Lillian, last week. Her son is the same age as my daughter and we spend lots of time together with the kiddos, so we are very excited to have another girl introduced in the group! I went to the hospital to visit them when she was a tiny one day old! I had to snap a few pics of her and they turned out pretty good despite the terrible lighting conditions of hospital lighting! She is an angel and I will be taking lots more pics of her in the weeks/months/years to come! Congrats Rob and Sarah on your beautiful baby girl!
Above-I bought her a cupcake from the Cupcake Cafe and will be taking pics of her at one day, one week, one month, and one year old! I wanted to do that with my next baby and thought I would share it with my friends and any clients who were interested!

Above-she was getting hungry and started sucking on her fingers and I thought this was precious!
The happy, beautiful family! Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment