Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Reckers Family

So, my good friend Sarah is expecting a little girl, Lillian in April and we are so excited to add another little girl to the group! Sophie, my daughter, is so outnumbered! Sarah, Rob, and little Ryan wanted some family pics before Lillian arrived and we were fortunate enough to have a gorgeous day last Saturday with temps reaching 70 degrees! Her little boy, Ryan, will be 2 in June and he never likes to smile for me. Regardless, he's SO adorable as you can see in these pics!! Above-Finally-A beautiful smile out of little Ryan!

Even without the smiles, he's one of the most beautiful little boys I've ever met! His eyes are so breathtaking just like his mama's!
He was feeling Lillian in this one above!

Thanks Reckers Family!! I can't wait to meet Lillian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment