Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bluebonnet Day in March

Hey Everyone! The studio has been closed the last couple of weeks due to me traveling way too much! I will be gone again this weekend so if you would like to make an appointment, please call my studio and leave a message or email me at lauren.simpson@ymail.com.

I am planning on dedicating a day or two in the spring to drive to Brenham and take multiple family/children/senior/engagement/etc. pics in a field of bluebonnets. These will be mini (20 minute) sessions and at a cheaper rate then a regular session.

I am looking at the last weekend in March currently. March 27th. If this is something that might interest you for a Texas tradition or just for the beauty of the bluebonnets, please email and let me know so that I can plan on how much time and how many days to dedicate to this.

Brenham is about 1 1/2 hours from Houston, so you will be responsible for driving there. You can feel free to bring a picnic and/or snacks to have while you are there to enjoy the scenery as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment