Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Nix

This little angel was one of the oldest newborns that I have taken pics of and still consider as newborn. She was 6 weeks old and had a full head of beautiful dark hair and posed for me like she had been modeling since birth! She was so much fun to bend and pose and I was able to get some of my ideal shots with her! Her mother, Lauren, had lots of fun props to use and make the pictures unique! I was absolutely thrilled with the way these turned out and her mother and grandmother were so much fun to work with! Thanks so much baby Avery for being such a great model...you are such a beautiful baby!!



Her cute doggy wanted to be in all the pics and so we finally let her join in!
The reindeer ears were part of our holiday spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment